Hold Pickup Service
Once you receive a notification that your holds are available, you can pick them up with our curb side service.
Pull into the south stall by the back door on the far end of library and call the number on the posted instructions. Have your library card number and PIN ready.
Hold Pickup Service is available Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm
Monday & Wednesday extended hours 10am – 7pm
Limited Browse and Borrow
Browse & Borrow reservations are available Mon, Wed, Fri 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Tue & Thu 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Saturdays 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Make an appointment to browse a limited section of the library and pick up your holds inside the library. Only the holds of the reservee will be available. Inside hold pickup is only for holds that are ready for pickup prior to the day of your reservation. Reservations can be made no more than 5 days in advance.
- Face coverings are required for entry
- Please check in upon arrival
- Parties are limited to 2 people
- Holds must be ready prior to day of reservation
- Only the holds of the reservee will be available
- Staff is unavailable to assist
We mail books to your home.
Homebound Outreach is a Murray Library program for patrons unable to physically get to the library. Up to five books and/or audiobooks will be sent in a sturdy pouch through the U.S. Postal Service to the Homebound Outreach patron. When finished with the library items, the Homebound Outreach patron will send the items back for free via the USPS to the Murray Library. Homebound Outreach patrons will NOT accrue fines.
The following are requirements for this program:
- A Murray Library card (for this particular program the card can be made over the phone);
- An inability to physically get to the library;
- A completed Homebound Outreach application form which can also be completed over the phone.